OK, now it's time for the NFC
Central North. We haven't seen anybody pick anybody other than the Bears yet. We suspect it won't be much different here.
But hey: It's a division with Matt Millen, Brett Favre and whoever is left to pick at the bones of the Minnesota Vikings. What's not to like?
• AJ Daulerio: Bears, Lions, Vikings, Packers.
• Kissing Suzy Kolber: Vikings, Packers, Bears, Lions.
• Robert Weintraub, Slate: Bears, Packers, Lions, Vikings.
• Matt Pitzer, USA Today: Bears, Lions, Packers, Vikings.
• Aaron Schatz, Football Outsiders: Packers, Bears, Lions, Vikings.
• Sports Illustrated: Bears, Packers, Lions, Vikings.
• DEADSPIN: Bears, Packers, Lions, Vikings. OK, so not EVERYONE is picking the Bears, but we are. Actually, we think they're gonna make the Super Bowl again, lose again and end up being known as the Bills of the NFC.
As always, we know nothing.