Perhaps lost in the action of last night's Knicks-Heat game was the sequence you see above. Nothing all that exciting happens in these 56 seconds, but they do offer a glimpse at just how wonderfully out of shape and unable to give a fuck Rasheed Wallace is. Let's break down his play in this nearly minute-long clip.
- Sets a half-hearted screen for Pablo Prigioni
- Catches a pass from Prigioni at the three-point line, immediately jacks up a shot
- Jogs back on defense, even though his shot didn't go in
- 13 seconds later, with the Knicks still possession of the ball, Wallace finally comes walking back into the frame
- Jason Kidd misses a shot, which Wallace makes no attempt to rebound, and he runs back on defense
- Mike Miller misses a layup, which 'Sheed makes an attempt to rebound before deciding to just let Prigioni take it
- Starts walking up the court to get on offense
- Receives a pass at the top of the key and immediately sends the ball to Steve Novak
- Shoves Shane Battier in the chest for no reason, somehow draws a foul
But you know what? 'Sheed still poured in 12 points and grabbed eight rebounds. He also did this. He had a great game. He had a 'Sheed game.