Report: Marshawn Lynch's Biopic Won't Be Released Because It's So Bad
The internet was treated in February to roughly four minutes of sloppily edited footage featuring Marshawn Lynch for what appeared to be a biopic based on the Seahawks running back. ( Watch it here.) Those four minutes are apparently all the public will get, because Family First is reportedly never seeing the light of day.
Lynch’s friend Mario Bobino told Rolling Stone that Lynch got him $100,000 to produce the movie, and Bobino used some of his own funds after spending the entire budget. He said the two are no longer on speaking terms:
“My story is the truth, so people know what happened and what I had to deal with,” he says. “If that movie had come out and it would have been successful, I would have gotten no credit. Now that it’s considered a failure, everyone is pointing the finger at Mario Bobino.”
Lynch’s agent Doug Hendrickson also had a comment on Family First:
He did a terrible job, and the film will never be released.
Ah. Anyway, if you know how to get more footage of the Lynch project, get in touch with us at [email protected].
Contact the author at [email protected].
The Minnesota Twins Should've Traded Pablo Lopez Last Year
Why the NBA’s Tanking Problem Isn’t What You Think
Three Quarterbacks With the Most to Prove at the NFL Combine
Are the Pittsburgh Pirates Finally Ready to Contend in 2026?
Two Massive Questions That Will Define the NBA’s Second Half
- Best 2026 American League East Season-Long Future Betting Predictions
- Best College Basketball Bets for Monday: Duke vs Syracuse, Houston vs Iowa State
- NBA All-Star Game Betting Preview: Best Picks for World vs. USA and MVP Odds
- NBA All-Star Saturday Picks: Best Bets for the 3-Point Contest and Shooting Stars
- NBA Three-Point Contest 2026 Best Picks and Prediction Markets for All-Star Saturday
- NBA Picks Tonight: Three Best Bets Before the All-Star Break
- Best NBA Betting Picks for Wednesday Feb. 11th Slate

