In which we make a bunch of money for the capitalists, the dogs are let out, and then there's bowl games as well.
• 12:00; 1:00 - Nonsense: Incredible Dog Challenge [ESPN] - We assume the challenge was to come up with more compelling useless filler than cheerleader competitions.
• 1:00 - College Football: Meineke Car Care Bowl: North Carolina vs. West Virginia [ESPN] - At halftime, a technician will come out to the 50-yard line to show you how filthy your air filter is. Also, your soul for telling your loved ones that a very important football game was on.
• 4:00 - College Basketball: West Virginia vs. Ohio State [CBS] - Man, people in West Virginia have absolutely no reason to venture outside today.
• 4:30 - College Football: Champs Sports Bowl: Florida State vs. Wisconsin [ESPN] - The battle of the huge disappointments... or as I like to call it, NBC's fall lineup! AMIRITE?!? HA! And now Kevin Eubanks and the Tonight Show band...
• 11:40; 1:20; 3:00; 4:35 - Movies: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo; Secret Admirer; License to Drive; Mannequin [Encore] - We'd totally understand if you passed on sports for the day, all things considered.