Here's the series of events that led to the Pittsburgh Steelers blowing a 90% chance of winning with 1:40 left on the game clock:
- On a 3rd and 5 that could have put the game away, the Steelers hand the ball to a bad motherfucker who loses two yards.
- Fox runs the above Steelers Defeat Truman graphic.
- The ensuing punt travels just 29 yards, giving the Bucs the ball at the Steelers' 46 with just :40 to play.
- Louis Murphy runs 41 yards after catching a short slant from Mike Glennon.
- Glennon gets the last five yards on a throw to Vincent Jackson.
As a reminder, the Bucs lost by 42 points last week, and here they are, beating the Steelers on the road. The NFL, man.