Week two of the NFL season is upon us, and if you’re one of the 75 million fantasy football players in the world, you’re probably wondering who to start and who to sit. My weekly fantasy football advice column is here to answer all of your questions.
Here are my fantasy football “locks” for NFL week two:
- Quarterback: Cam Newton (vs. San Francisco).
- Running back: David Johnson (vs. Tampa Bay).
- Running back: Matt Forte (vs. Buffalo).
- Wide receiver: Antonio Brown (vs. Cincinnati).
- Wide receiver: Julio Jones (vs. Oakland).
- Tight end: Jordan Reed (vs. Dallas).
- Kicker: Stephen Gostkowski (vs. Miami).
- Defense/Special Teams: Carolina Panthers (vs. San Francisco).
Don’t start any of these players! They’re not expected to produce many points for your team.
- Quarterback: Case Keenum (vs. Seattle).
- Running back: Derrick Henry (vs. Detroit).
- Running back: Travaris Cadet (vs. NYG).
- Wide receiver: Vincent Jackson (vs. Arizona).
- Wide receiver: Tyrell Williams (vs. Jacksonville).
- Tight end: Marcedes Lewis (vs. San Diego).
- Kicker: Greg Zuerlein (vs. Seattle).
- Defense/Special Teams: New Orleans Saints (vs. NYG).
Good luck in week two, everybody!
Dora Nocturn is a fantasy football expert from Round Rock, Texas.