Week three of the NFL season is upon us, and if you’re one of the 75 million fantasy football players in the world, you’re probably wondering who to start and who to sit. Our weekly fantasy football advice column is here to answer all of your questions.
Here are my fantasy football “locks” for NFL week three:
- Quarterback: Cam Newton (vs. Minnesota).
- Running back: DeAngelo Williams (vs. Philadelphia).
- Running back: C.J. Anderson (vs. Cincinnati).
- Wide receiver: Antonio Brown (vs. Philadelphia).
- Wide receiver: Sterling Shepard (vs. Washington).
- Tight end: Greg Olsen (vs. Minnesota).
- Kicker: Stephen Gostkowski (vs. Houston).
- Defense/Special Teams: Seattle Seahawks (vs. San Francisco).
Don’t start any of these players! They’re not expected to produce many points for your team.
- Quarterback: Kirk Cousins (vs. NYG).
- Running back: Derrick Henry (vs. Oakland).
- Running back: Ryan Mathews (vs. Pittsburgh).
- Wide receiver: Kevin White (vs. Dallas).
- Wide receiver: Doug Baldwin (vs. San Francisco).
- Tight end: Gary Barnidge (vs. Miami).
- Kicker: Mason Crosby (vs. Detroit).
- Defense/Special Teams: Kansas City Chiefs (vs. NYJ).
Good luck in week three, everybody!
Dora Nocturn is a fantasy football expert from Round Rock, Texas.