Your roundup of all the hottest hot-stove items of the day (and whatever shit Ken Rosenthal is throwing against the wall). This is ... HOT FUCKING STOVE!!!
• Rockies prospect Nolan Arenado is MVP and Bryce Harper is a god. Treat yourself to some other meaningless musings from the Arizona Fall League.
• The latest marquee free agent the Marlins are feigning interest in: C.J. Wilson.
• The Yankees had to send Phil Hughes to fat camp during spring training last year. They think his conditioning may have had something to do with his underwhelming 2011 season.
• Jonathan Broxton is getting closer to making The Decision 2.0. The closer is no longer considering the Dodgers—his former team—and plans to reveal where he's headed "in the next few days."
• Bobby Valentine is most likely to be endlessly compared to Terry Francona next season.