Donald Sterling Will Reportedly Agree To Clippers Sale, Not Sue The NBA
Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will buy the Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion, and Donald Sterling reportedly won't stop the sale with a lawsuit against the NBA.
Bobby Samini, one of Sterling's lawyers, told NBC4 that the soon-to-be former owner wouldn't pursue legal action against the league as he had previously threatened, instead accepting the sale (and money that comes along with it).
Yesterday, Sterling said that he was ready to move on from the struggle:
"I feel fabulous, I feel very good. Everything is just the way it should be, really. It may have worked out differently, but it's good. It's all good," Sterling said.
Breathe a sigh of relief, everyone. Sterling feels good.
[ NBC4]
Latest
A Radical NBA Draft Proposal That Could End Tanking for Good
Sun Feb 22 2026
What Bruce Meyer’s Promotion Means for the 2027 MLB Lockout
Sat Feb 21 2026
Three MLB Futures Picks to Beat Los Angeles Dodgers in 2026
Sat Feb 21 2026
Why the NBA's New Anti-Tanking Ideas May Backfire
Fri Feb 20 2026
New England Patriots Have Major Needs After Super Bowl Loss
Fri Feb 20 2026
Latest Betting
- Friday NBA Odds & Best Bets: Feb. 20th Top Basketball Betting Picks
- MLB AL West Future Betting Picks: Totals, Pennant Winner, and More
- College Basketball Thursday Picks: Feb 19th Best Betting Predictions
- Genesis Invitational Best Betting Picks: Scottie Scheffler Headlines Return to Riviera
- NBA Betting Picks for Thursday Feb. 19th’s Return From All-Star Break
- Best 2026 American League Central Season-Long Future Betting Predictions
- Tuesday Feb. 17th College Basketball Betting Picks and Predictions

