Donald Sterling Will Reportedly Agree To Clippers Sale, Not Sue The NBA
Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will buy the Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion, and Donald Sterling reportedly won't stop the sale with a lawsuit against the NBA.
Bobby Samini, one of Sterling's lawyers, told NBC4 that the soon-to-be former owner wouldn't pursue legal action against the league as he had previously threatened, instead accepting the sale (and money that comes along with it).
Yesterday, Sterling said that he was ready to move on from the struggle:
"I feel fabulous, I feel very good. Everything is just the way it should be, really. It may have worked out differently, but it's good. It's all good," Sterling said.
Breathe a sigh of relief, everyone. Sterling feels good.
[ NBC4]
Latest Betting
- Spurs vs Thunder Game 2 Best Bets: Top Picks for Western Conference Finals
- MLB Picks Today: Best Bets for Red Sox vs Royals and Orioles vs Rays
- Spurs vs. Thunder Game 1 Best Betting Picks and Predictions
- Canadiens vs. Sabres Game 6 Betting Picks and Predictions
- UFC Vegas 117 Betting Picks: Best Props and Predictions for Saturday Night
- MLB Picks Today: Twins and Mariners Headline Friday's Bets
- NBA Playoff Best Bets: Cavaliers vs Pistons and Spurs vs Timberwolves Picks

