ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "I don't think there is a Cinderella this year, but if there is one it's Gonzaga." — Patsrock2394
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin Response or two ...
• "Being down 30-5 against a 16-15 team shows a lack of effort and pride ... it's frustrating." — jonparker426
(Re: Florida Gators)
• Being down 22 feet in a well for 2-3 days shows a lack of parental responsibility...it's frustrating.-babyjess1987 — MurrayHewitt
• Having one off-year after two national championships is the worst feeling in the world. I think suicide is a viable response. — Suss—
• Going down on 5-30 men shows a lack of effort and pride...it's frustrating to women like me.
—JennaJ6969 — Lindsay Lohans Left Boob