ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "I hate it when college kids bail for the pros; this is the exception where it should be done." — osubuckeye4
(Michael Beasley may turn pro)
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin Response or two ...
• "The Sox should be the favorites because of their pitching strength." — Ace0407
• Ace and Gary should be the favorite because of their pitcher/catcher experience. — AmbgslyGayDuo69 — FuzzyFriedChicken
• The Sox should be the favorites because they're only a 2 hours from Bristol, and nobody cares about the the Orioles, Rays, Blue Jays, White Sox, Indians, Tigers, Royals, Twins, Angels, Athletics, Mariners, Rangers or any team in the National League excluding the Mets and Dodgers"—George Bodenheimer — strum40
• This jock should be thrown out because of its itching strength. — Goldbond0407 — the earl of weaver