Obviously, the best story at this weekend's Final Four in Indianapolis is George Mason, but we've found the best story of that best story: It turns out that until this weekend, the George Mason fight song had no lyrics. Seriously; they had to write a whole batch just because the NCAA was asking for them. Now that's an underdog.
Anyway, there are apparently other teams in the Final Four this year, though we didn't notice. Nice thing is: It's impossible to overhype George Mason; no such thing as George Mason fatigue.
But will they win? Here's a look at some predictions for college basketball's final weekend.
• Dick Vitale: Florida over LSU
• Jay Bilas: LSU over Florida
• Andy Katz: Florida over LSU
• Daily Quickie: Florida over LSU
• Seth Davis: Florida vs. LSU (no prediction, wuss)
• yoco: college basketball: UCLA over George Mason
• Deadspin: George Mason over UCLA. What's WRONG with these people? Have they not seen George Mason play in this tournament? Have they forgotten? This is the best team we've seen over the last two weeks (followed closely by, well, Florida, actually). Let's take this all the way.
Your picks are encouraged in the comments, because that's what we're doing here today.