To the NFC South! We don't want to speak out of turn here, but we think the NFC South might be our least favorite division in football. There's the Saints — that's Kenny Chesney in that picture, of course — and then ... ugh.
The thing about this division is that there are three teams who have the feel, to us, like ones that are going to implode this year. But they can't all implode, we suppose.
• AJ Daulerio: Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Buccaneers.
• Kissing Suzy Kolber: Saints, Panthers, Buccaneers, Falcons.
• Robert Weintraub, Slate: Saints, Panthers, Falcons, Buccaneers.
• Matt Pitzer, USA Today: Panthers, Saints, Falcons, Buccaneers.
• Aaron Schatz, Football Outsiders: Saints, Buccaneers, Panthers, Falcons.
• Sports Illustrated: Saints, Panthers, Buccaneers, Falcons.
• DEADSPIN: Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Buccaneers. No matter what happens, deep down, Mr. Mexico's problems might end up helping more than they hurt. Eventually. Long time from now.
As always, we know nothing.