Your roundup of all the hottest hot-stove items of the day (and whatever shit Ken Rosenthal is throwing against the wall.) This is ... HOT FUCKING STOVE!!!
• The Angels are trying to make their fans forget about how the team gave away Mike Napoli by replacing him with with the highly inferior—but also Italian—catcher Chris Iannetta.
• The Carl Crawford in Boston experiment could be coming to an abrubt end.
• Thad Levine, the Rangers' assistant general manager, declined to interview for the Astros' GM job.
• Somebody thought it was a good idea to give this guy a Hall of Fame vote.
• Jorge Posada is interested in playing for the Mets. The feeling isn't mutual.
• The Miami Marlins new uniforms sure look a lot like the ones the Miami Dealers wore in BASEketball. We expect them to develop a fierce rivalry with the New Jersey Informants.
• A Japanese infielder won't play for any major league team except Seattle, for some reason.
• David DeJesus's wife, Kim, is awfully thrilled about her husband's new team.
[Photo via Getty]