Week one of the NFL season is upon us, and if you’re one of the 75 million fantasy football players in the world, you’re probably wondering who to start and who to sit. Our weekly fantasy football advice column is here to answer all of your questions.
Here are my fantasy football “locks” for NFL week one:
- Quarterback: Cam Newton (vs. Denver).
- Running back: Adrian Peterson (vs. Tennessee).
- Running back: Todd Gurley (vs. San Francisco).
- Wide receiver: Antonio Brown (vs. Washington).
- Wide receiver: Odell Beckham Jr. (vs. Dallas).
- Tight end: Rob Gronkowski (vs. Arizona).
- Kicker: Stephen Gostkowski (vs. Arizona).
- Defense/Special Teams: Seattle Seahawks (vs. Miami).
Don’t start any of these players! They’re not expected to produce many points for your team.
- Quarterback: Dak Prescott (vs. NYG).
- Running back: Jamaal Charles (vs. San Diego).
- Running back: Kapri Bibbs (vs. Carolina).
- Wide receiver: Rashard Higgins (vs. Philadelphia).
- Wide receiver: Jalin Marshall (vs. Cincinnati).
- Tight end: C.J. Fiedorowicz (vs. Chicago).
- Kicker: Ryan Succop (vs. Minnesota).
- Defense/Special Teams: Jacksonville Jaguars (vs. Green Bay).
Good luck in week one, everybody!
Dora Nocturn is a fantasy football expert from Round Rock, Texas.