A California judge ruled yesterday that there was sufficient evidence against former ESPN talker and Chicago Sun-Times columnist Jay Mariotti for a trial on assault, domestic violence, and stalking charges.
The upcoming spectacle will captivate us, of course, especially if it continues along its current path, splitting hairs over hair-pulling.
• TV Is A Helluva Drug: On Jay Mariotti And The Sportspersona Machine
• Jay Mariotti Charged With Felony Stalking And Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Again, Faces Five Years In Prison
• In Which We Learn Jay Mariotti Is Still A Jackass
• Jay Mariotti's Redemption Tour Begins With Jason Whitlock's Podcast
• Jay Mariotti Charged With Domestic Violence And Purse Snatching
• Jay Mariotti "Ripped Something Out Of Her Ear And Shoved Her Around"
• Jay Mariotti Free on Bail After About 12 Hours in the Clink (With 10:45 p.m. Mugshot Update)
• Jay Mariotti Arrested, Possible Domestic Disturbance
• Jay Mariotti's Deadspin Hall Of Fame Plaque