• Georgia Force 55, Kansas City Brigade 47. With the win, Force head coach Doug Plank become's the franchise's all-time winningest head coach. I can feel the jealousy of Vince Lombardi, Chuck Noll and Bill Parcells.
• Colorado Crush 77, Nashville Kats 47. Last week, the Crush scored 21. This week, they scored 77. I think the entire roster is bipolar.
• New York Dragons 48, Grand Rapids Rampage 24. Fun fact: Rampage QB Chad Salisbury named his daughter Braylyn, after Braylon Edwards. Angel Estrada had two TDs for the Dragons.
• Orlando Predators 55, Chicago Rush 27. Joe Hamilton accounted for seven touchdowns, 5 throwing and 2 rushing against Chicago. Joe Hamilton is my favorite guy on the EA Sports Arena Football game.
• 6:00 pm on NBC: Arizona Rattlers @ San Jose SaberCats. I'm going to watch and root for Arizona, because SaberCats has to be the dumbest mascot name in the history of sports. I do like the above SaberCats cheerleader, though.