Thought we were done previewing things? How could you think that, with your NCAA Basketball Tournament office pool a mere five months away? You've got to start studying now if you want to finally get some respect. So who's with me? Let's Gooo! Please send contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 1. Dem Bones ... . Indiana guard Adam Ahlfeld is the son of former Hoosiers guard guard Steve Ahlfeld, who has been IU's team orthopedic surgeon for the past 20 years. Ahlfeld lettered for the Hoosiers from 1972-75, strategically missing Indiana's national championship season of 1976.
• 2. Strange Visitor From Another Planet. Michigan's K'Len Morris is not from Krypton, but he is enrolled in the Division of Kinesiology.
• 3. Illini Guy. Illinois sophomore guard Calvin Brock finished in the top seven percent of his academic class at Simeon High and joins Simeon alums Nick Anderson, all-time scoring leader Deon Thomas Bryant Notree, Ervin Small and Kevin Turner who all attended Illinois. Oh, also ... I - L - L!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• 4. I Like You, Do You Like Me? High Five! Northwestern has three players from Croatia; Nikola Baran, Ivan Peljusic and Ivan Tolic, and one from Luxembourg, Jean-Marc Melchior.
• 5. Gopher The Gold. Minnesota junior guard Ryan Saunders is the son of former Minnesota Timberwolves and current Detroit Pistons head coach Flip Saunders.