We are faced, today, with the same dilemma that Liz Lemon wrestled with on "30 Rock:" Cleveland or New York? The question has vexed generations far wiser than ours.
Does seem like there's a lot of chubby pitchers in this series, though.
A look at predictions from around the Internets:
• CoolStandings: Yankees in four.
• AJ Daulerio: Yankees in four..
• Keith Law: Indians in five.
• Will Carroll: Indians in five.
• Peter Gammons: Indians in five.
• Viva El Birdos: Yankees in four.
• Jeff Passan: Indians in four.
• Jeff Pearlman: Yankees in five.
• Jayson Stark: Yankees in five.
• Buster Olney: Indians in five.
• DEADSPIN: Indians in five. We think this is the best series on the board, and, like with every other series, we're just guessing.