You might remember, toward the end of last year, when we reviewed each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We called it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." We continue today with March. We're digging through our archives pretty well, but if you think we should definitely feature something for the last year that we might overlook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions. And enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• March 2: We met a good friend of Brian Urlacher.
• March 3: Peyton Manning rented himself out for a Sweet 16 party.
• March 12. We learned of the existence of ESPN's enemies list. And we were on it!
• March 21: The Barbaro Cheeto made its debut.
• March 22: A dreadful year for Tony LaRussa got off to a slurry start.
• March 26: Joe Theismann is booted from "Monday Night Football." He never brings it up again and is totally cool about it.