There've been a lot of Simpsons games throughout the years, few of them any good. The one that stands the test of time was probably the original arcade game. I recommend it today as you watch the Indy 500. So I know what you're asking. "Where am I going to find the original arcade machine?" That really isn't my problem. I just make the recommendations. But when you find it, and you get stuck, Progressive Boink has a walkthrough.
• In Progress — French Open, first round. Half the womens field is retiring after this tournament. [ESPN2]
• 1:00 p.m. — Indy 500. Really? There's a driver named Will Power? [ABC]
• 1:00 p.m. — NCAA softball: Virginia Tech at Michigan. Braylon Edwards can't be happy with Megan Gregory for wearing No. 1, since she's an outfielder and not a wide receiver. [ESPN]
• 1:00 p.m. — Baseball: Mariners at Yankees. The winner of this game will go on to be asked what they think about the Braves. [TBS]
• 3:00 p.m. — Golf: PGA Crowne Plaza Invitational, Fort Worth, Texas. Good practice for Phil Mickelson on losing third round leads. [CBS]
• 3:00 p.m. — Golf: U.S. Senior PGA Championship. In the event of a tie, the winner will be who can yell at 13-25-year-olds the loudest, getting them off the fairway. [NBC]