ESPN scoured its message boards this morning to find its cleverest, boldest, most enlightening comment, and chose this one above all others ...
• "David Stern can't afford to let the [Sonics] move if he cares about his own credibility." — JBBronco044
Previous ESPN Featured Comment of the Day, plus a Featured Deadspin Response or two ...
• "Celtic pride in the 21st century can be stated in two words: Paul Pierce." — allinwith86
• Celtic pride in the 20th century can be summed up in two words: Shitty movie." - DanAykroydWTF (Grimey)
• Broad generalizations about a franchises next 92 years can be summed up with the name of a player that performed well over four games. Makes sense to me. (MerryLander)
• Celtic pride in the 21st century can be stated in two words: Property damage." -Boston911dispatch (Magnolia)