Your roundup of all the hottest hot-stove items of the day (and whatever shit Ken Rosenthal is throwing against the wall). This is ... HOT FUCKING STOVE!
• Peter Gammons thinks Prince Fielder would be willing to accept a short-term deal. Fielder disagrees.
• The Andrew Bailey trade really pissed off Oakland's fan base.
• Bailey seems to be adjusting nicely to life in the spotlight, though.
• Tim Lincecum and the Giants are far apart in extension talks. Lincecum reportedly wants eight years, a notion the Giants are wisely balking at.
• GMs sometimes lie to the media. Who knew?
• Mark DeRosa is a National.
• Hideki Okajima totally pulled a Damon.