Back by popular demand, it's another DraftStreet freeroll. It's a one-time thing, and if you can assemble the best team without going over $100,000, you might just win up to $500 to spend on whatever or whomever you please.
Just take two seconds to join tonight's Deadspin League for free. (It's free.) Then choose your 2 forwards, 2 guards, 2 centers, and 2 utility players from the most elite of the professional basketball-playing community.
Some of tonight's bargain players are:
- Deron Williams ($17,700), who is back in Charlotte where he put up 57 points and 67.5 fantasy points on Sunday
- Rajon Rondo ($17,422), a guy who can blow up, is better at home, and should fill up the stat sheet against Portland
- Shelden Williams ($7,732), the extra-value pick, who, with Brook Lopez out, should see 20-30 minutes against Charlotte and should produce
[Click image to expand.]
You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts tonight, Friday March 9 at 7 pm ET, at which time roster will lock and the Live Scoreboard will appear. Click here to sign up for free and register for the Deadspin $500 Freeroll on DraftStreet.com .
Point values are as follows:
- Points= 1 pt
- Rebounds = 1.25 pts
- Assists = 1.5 pts
- Turnovers = -1 pt
- Missed Free Throw = -.05 pts
- Missed Field Goal = -.05 pts
- Steal = 2 pts
- Block = 2 pts
The top 9 finishers will receive the following payouts: $150, $105, $75, $55, $40, $30, $20, $15, and $10.