Sure, the economy is a little rough these days, but if you've got years of experience working with grease, greasy food, and just unimaginable amounts of greasy things, the Miami Dolphins would you to contact them immediately.
We are seeking experienced Fry Grease Porters to work at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida.
Sun Life Stadium is the home of the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurricanes! The stadium can be found in Miami Gardens, Florida, which is between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. It replaced the Orange Bowl, Miami's other football stadium. Since it was built, four Super Bowls (XXIII, XXIX, XXXIII, XLI, two World Series ('97 and '03), and three BCS National Championship Games ('01, '05, '09) have been played in the stadium.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTION: This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the fryers in all concessions locations. This position is expected to thoroughly dump, filter and fill all fryers.
• Drop the grease in all fryers.
• Filter grease in fryers.
• Fill fryers up with grease.
• Clean Fryers.
• Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions.
• 2 years experience dumping grease and cleaning fryers.
• Ability to bend, reach and fit in tight areas.
• Flexible schedule required, must be able to work overnight shifts when needed.
• Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry food and other items weighing up to 45 pounds and occasionally greater.
• Must be able to go from warm to cold climates (workstation to coolers).
• Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
• Competitive wages
• Great work environment
• Growth potential
Remember, "2 years experience dumping grease and cleaning fryers" or GTFO.