Seeing as how he's injured (and might not be back) you may not know that today is Gilbert Arenas's birthday, and therefor, it is the first anniversary of the coolest birthday party I've ever attended. It's also worth noting that it was the only reason that thesetwo photo-ops were able to take place. Check out Gilbert's latest thoughts over at his usual spot, it's quite a read as usual. [Gil's Blog]
Continue after the jump for the rest of the best from around the internets...
• Now this is a thug. [The 700 Level]
• Marcus Pollard, he of stupid hair. [DC Sports Bog]
• Kentucky fans might riot soon. [35 Seconds]
• I like where Jamie's head is at. [Mister Irrelevant]
• Packer fans, still crazy in all the right ways. [SportsByBrooks]
• Upsets in the FA Cup [FanHouse]