Seems as if "Carmelo Anthony" got a lil hot under the keyboard this morning.
Here are five facts worth pointing out on the free agent's timeline of Twisteria:
1. The "carmeloanthony" Twitter page didn't exist as of 8:30 a.m. However, on the official "Carmelo Anthony Fan Page," an 8:32 a.m. Tweet read, "OMGGG IM BOUT TO CRYYYY. DID @carmeloanthony REALLY DELETE HIS ACCOUNT?"
3. On Kat Stacks' Twitter page, this post was also still around for her 110,000+ followers:
FUCK YOU @bayfrazier HIS TWEETS ALL OVER THE MEDIA IF SOMETHING HAPPENS @CARMELOANTHONY GETTING CHARGED HOLLA AT MY MANAGER @K_WALES
4. Here's some lady on YouTube's take on the situation:
5. Should I know who Kat Stacks is?
6. Melo's Twitter page is back up as of 1:30 p.m. est. He says he'd been hacked.
(H/T A.C. Turner and Shane Patel)