Your morning roundup for Feb. 14, the day A.J. stole Philadelphia's heart forever.
• The Boston Celtics are 3-0 against the Miami Heat this year after Sunday's 85-82 victory. Rajon Rondo had a triple-double and Paul Pierce was 0-for-10 from the field and scored one point in 40 minutes. Still, the most damaged pride award goes to Big Baby Davis, who went for it all on this fast break and came down with absolutely nothing.
• Something notable involving poles, the Daytona 500, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. happened in Florida.
• Cleveland's one-game winning streak is over; Washington's 25-game road losing streak is over.
• Carl Spackler won a golf tournament!
• Justin Bieber: not the best new artist; also a total enigma.
• Mike Tomlin was "too hip-hop" for the Miami Dolphins.