Your roundup of all the hottest hot-stove items of the day (and whatever shit Ken Rosenthal is throwing against the wall). This is ... HOT FUCKING STOVE!!!
• Justin Verlander went on Conan last night and revealed his standard pregame meal: three Crunchy Taco Supremes (no tomato), a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, and a Mexican Pizza (also without tomatoes).
• Scott Boras is trying to talk the Yankees into investing in Edwin Jackson, who has played for six teams in eight seasons.
• The Rays signed Luke Scott to be their DH, and Johnny Damon is pissed.
• Baseball America's Clay Davenport has figured out how Yoennis Cespedes's MLB career might play out, based on his stats in the Cuban league.
• Russell Wilson's baseball career is over, for now.
• Scott Proctor, the man Joe Torre trotted out for 102.1 innings back in 2006, will spend next season in South Korea. He'll join his new team, the Seoul-based Doosan Bears, at their offseason training in Arizona next week.
• Lots of teams will have shiny new uniforms this season.
• Ken Rosenthal threw no shit against the wall. We've received confirmation that he's on vacation.