Welcome to Tuesday Night Fights, a weekly celebration and analysis of street-fight videos found on YouTube. Tonight's fight: "Big fight (Brawl) San Antonio Ibiza [Pelea de guiris]." Tonight's commentator: the return of Cory Kastle, a pro wrestler exploring his comedic chops during an extended hiatus from the ring on account of his suffering an AVM.
Just seeing the way some of these folks were dressed right at the start of this video was making me hope it was Halloween or some other costume-themed gathering.
Like a poolside Eyes Wide Shut?
When the spikey hair, jean shorts, wifebeater (tank top undershirt) dude threw and missed the first attempt at a punch, he was immediately slapped by the guy in the long jeans and the black shirt (who automatically started bouncing back and forth swinging his arms). I took it the big bald guy who ran in to apply a sleeper hold was the bouncer (who must not see a lot of action on the job, based off the clientele being men in neon green booty shorts and swimmies).
Seriously. They're wearing swimmies.
At the 27 second mark the guy who originally pushed and smacked the wifebeater guy, smacked some chick. As bad as it may sound I want to once again blame this on 1. these are VERY WEIRD foreigners ...
As does booze.
3. wearing wifebeaters out in public ...
Yeah, that's a reasonable theory.
and 4. Jersey Shore. This video was like a foreign, gay version of that show without the annoying music and main characters.
A bit of a stretch, sure, but it does make one wonder how a gay Sitch would answer the F, M, K query with the pertinent housemates.
And now, the rest of your Tuesday Night Fights collection:
• Taking street-fight spirit into the living room is this little dittie called, "Girl fight...one girl grabs a full beer...yum...beer." (SoV, instantly)
• As cinematographer mmtchll3 explains, "Dude and his friend get their ass whoop while going to just get sum pancakes." At IHOP, of course. But you knew that. Everyone knew that. (SoV, 0:17)
• Whoever uploaded this to YouTube called it "Drunk Chicks Attack Chilled Out Skaters." (SoV, 0:13)
• And now, "Anão tentantado separar briga!" or "Midget Tries to Break Up a Fight Outside a San Diego Club." (SoV, 0:07)
• "Gay lovers fighting over a wink?!"
• Here's "Brea and white girl" engaged in some fisticuffs. (SoV, instantly)
• Never heard of Shopko before this parking-lot scrape. So, chalk this one up as a product-placement victory. Their life. Their style. Their store. (SoV, instantly)
• Chilean bus driver, Hadouken! (SoV, 0:05)
• This is something called "KMK O.P.A Brawl." (SoV, 1:14)
• In which the band records a scrum gaggle inside a Texas bar. (SoV, intermittent throughout)
• Others: "Pussys Jump Perry And George!" "How cripples fight." "AFTER SCHOOL GIRL FIGHT." "High School Fight." "Baypoint fight." "Indonesian Gangs Settle Disputes Via Firework Battle." "Drunken Beef."
• Coda: Just Baltimore Being Baltimore (H/T Cyrus the Virus)