Former NFL running back Clinton Portis has owed a lot of people a lot of money for some time now, and according to bankruptcy filings, the exact amount that he owes to various creditors is $4,857,659.50.
The filing lists the creditors holding the 20 largest unsecured claims against Portis. Some of the more notable debts:
- $500,000 to Entertainment Tonight correspondent and CNN contributor Nischelle Turner
- $390,000 in back taxes
- $170,000 to the Borgata casino in Atlantic City
- $287,178.56 to the MGM Grand
- A combined $1,223,020 in mortgage deficiencies
- $500,000 to his mother
- $412,000 in unpaid domestic support to four different women
- $65,553 on a repossessed BMW
- $899.09 in unpaid telephone bills
The filings also include Portis’s average monthly income. He receives $3,500 per month in disability payments from the NFL, and $1,000 per month for freelance sideline reporting at NFL games.
Here’s the list of creditors: