• After losing a lackluster fight by unanimous decision to Manny Pacquiao, Shane Mosley said, "I thought I did a pretty good job. ... I had to box a little bit today." He lied on both counts, unless going into a defensive shell the entire 12 rounds because he didn't expect 3/4-strength Manny to have as much power as he has qualifies as good and/or boxing. [Phillippine Daily Inquirer]
• Regan Smith won the Southern 500 in Darlington, SC last night [Fox Sports]. The race featured all sorts of static including Kevin Harvick and a pit fella taking dadgum swings at Kyle Busch's car afterwards [NASCAR]. (H/T Steve P.)
• Kudos to the Pee Dee work crews who spent most of Friday night into Saturday morning repainting the track's walls so they looked purdy instead of covered in "Darlington stripes" as per normal [Florence Morning News].
• Zach Randolph set a Grizzlies franchise record with 21 rebounds in Memphis's 101-93 overtime victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Griz was down 16 points in the game [Commercial Appeal].
• The Celtics's Big Three combined for 70 points, Shaq added two points in eight minutes of court time, and Rajon Rondo was the dislocated-elbowed hero in a 97-81 win over the Heat. Miami leads the series 2-1 now. [Boston Herald]
• With a 4-3 victory in Vancouver, the Nashville Predators will return home with a chance to even their Western Conference semi-final series at three. [The Tennessean] (Photo H/T Rich Lam, Getty Images)