Report: Charles Oakley Once Again Allowed To Watch Sloppy Basketball At MSG
Photo: Frank Franklin II/ [object Object] Former Knicks great Charles Oakley can once again watch all the triangle offense he desires at Madison Square Garden. The Oakley ban is gone, according to The Undefeated’s Mike Wise:
The Associated Press also spoke with a source who said the ban had been lifted.
Last Friday, James Dolan and his binder appeared on Michael Kay’s radio show in an attempt to persuade the public that he, not Oakley, was the sympathetic character in this dispute. His lobbying wasn’t very effective: the Knicks owner spent a good portion of his time insinuating that Oakley needed “help” for some unspoken issue, and said that the former player would receive a lifetime ban from MSG.
“I mean, to me, you know, I think that, I mean, Charles has a problem,” Dolan said at the time. “I said this before, we’ve said it before, we’ve said that he’s his own worst problem. He has a problem. People need to, you know, sort of understand that, that, the, you know, he is—he has a problem with anger. He’s both physically and verbally abusive. He may have a problem with alcohol, we don’t know.”
When asked if the ban had been lifted, an MSG spokesperson supplied a copy of NBA commissioner Adam Silver’s statement from yesterday.
UFC Sacramento Betting: Three Sneaky Props Worth Considering
UFC Sacramento Sees Real Line Movement Ahead of Fight Night
Daniel Negreanu Is Finally Coming to Hustler Casino Live
Six NBA Teams That Could Make a Massive Leap in 2026-27
- UFC Sacramento Sees Real Line Movement Ahead of Fight Night
- NFL Preseason Week 2 Betting Picks: Best Bets for Friday’s Games
- Where the Sharp Money Is Landing This Weekend At UFC Sacramento
- Braves vs. Brewers Best Bets: Two Picks for Friday’s Pitching Duel
- WNBA Picks Today: Caitlin Clark, Dream and A’ja Wilson Props
- MLB Picks Today: Two Best Bets for Thursday, August 20
- BMW Championship Betting Picks: 3 Golf Bets to Make at Bellerive

