• (3) Florida 75, UAB 70. According to the AP article, Florida won because Joakim Noah decided to clap and yell, "Let's Go!" on his way out of a huddle. That's a breathtaking maneuver, and hopefully, other coaches from around the country can make their way to Gainesville this offseason to study it.
• Ohio State 91, Coppin State 54. I know it's just Coppin State, but I thought Greg Oden's line was worth mentioning: 18 points, 16 boards, 2 blocks.
• West Fuckin' Virginia 81, (9) UConn 71. I guess that's what you get, UConn, for not playing an RPI top 100 team, let alone a road game, until December 30th. Of course, they also had an 11-0 record, #9 ranking, and will certainly get any benefit of doubt they need from the NCAA tournament selection committee when need be, so hey, who am I to judge? Frank Young had 22 for WFVU, to go along with 16 from Da'Sean Butler and 14 from Darris Nichols.
• Northern Iowa 64, (16) Wichita State 59. That's three straight losses for the Wheat Shockers, who are now looking like they might not even be the best team in this magical little conference. The UNI Panthers have now beaten WuShock and his homeboys in 7 of their last 9 meetings, including the last three.
• Notre Dame 95, Stony Brook 66. Notre Dame did not miss starting guard Kyle McAlarney nearly as much as McAlarney is going to miss the weed that cops confiscated from him. Russell Carter had 23, Collin Falls had 17, and... you know what, they were playing Stony Brook. A lot of guys had a lot of things.