• Jay Mariotti, blogger.
• Isiah Thomas knows his race relations syntax.
• Real or not, these are terrifying.
• Bill Simmons' charming fan.
• Adeus, Mourinho.
• We'd patrol Chris Henry's house too.
• MJD's new best friend.
• The studly Rob Stone.
• How to handle when your team wins behind enemy lines.
• The children of college baseball coaches just gotta be free.
• Herman Edwards is on the cutting edge.
• Man, Notre Dame.
• You're not gonna have Balk to kick around anymore.
Well, you can probably tell what kind of day it's been over here, in that: You couldn't see a single bit of work we did today after 12:30. We're not sure what happened, and, frankly, we're not sure we want to. Assuming the earth commences rotating again around here again, Skeets will be handling the weekend shift. We're going to go breathe into a paper bag for a while until we calm down, hopefully by Monday.
The picture is of Band Of Horses, whose album we're listening to right now and is pretty much the only thing that could cheer us up. See you Monday. Probably.