Jay Cutler Has Proposed Again To Kristin Cavallari, The Fiancée He Dumped In July [UPDATE: Cavallari Denies It!]

Get psyched, everyone: Cut-Cav is back on for real. They're engaged again, per Life and Style magazine:

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are engaged—again! After calling off his three-month engagement to Kristin on July 23, Life & Style can exclusively reveal that Jay has proposed for the second time—and Kristin has accepted!

"Kristin is over the moon with happiness," a source tells Life & Style. "She's already told her friends that the engagement is back on. They haven't set a new date yet."

UPDATE, 4:52 p.m. Kristin says on Twitter she's not engaged. She tweets, "New week new rumor. I'm not engaged u guys." Aww.

We told you earlier this month that Kristin and Jay were pretty obviously back together, because she was complimenting his butt on Twitter, and he was replying cordially.

Given that we chronicled the last engagement's ups and downs, with Deadspin readers buying things off the registry, K. Cavs posing in her wedding dress, and the couple returning the gifts, we're a little tired for this to begin anew. Maybe they'll just elope? Or Photoshop their heads over Kim and Kris's in the Kardashian photo album?

But, OK, yeah, we're happy for these two crazy ones. Mazel tov.

Life & Style Exclusive: Kristin Cavallari Engagement: Back On! [Life and Style]