Lawsuit Will Claim Monta Ellis Sent A "Pretty Disgusting" Cellphone Pic To Warriors Employee
Per the Contra Costa Times:
According to Boltuch, the plaintiff is accusing Ellis of sexually harassing her from November 2010 to January 2011. The accuser, according to lawyer Burton F. Boltuch, has photo evidence of the harrassment, which he claims was sent from Ellis' cell phone to the plaintiff.
The photo will be revealed—along with the identity of the accuser—at a press conference tomorrow, Boltuch said.
"You will be shocked when you see it," Boltuch said. "It's pretty disgusting and graphic."
The Warriors are being accused of covering for Ellis. Boltuch alleges his client was let go "because they wanted to cover it up."
Sounds like dong shots for Christmas! The accuser's lawyer has the incredibly classy website of workplacelaw.biz, so you know this is gonna be a classy trial. Get your powdered wigs ready.
Why the AFC North Makes Sense for Tyreek Hill’s Next Team
The Minnesota Twins Should've Traded Pablo Lopez Last Year
Why the NBA’s Tanking Problem Isn’t What You Think
Three Quarterbacks With the Most to Prove at the NFL Combine
Are the Pittsburgh Pirates Finally Ready to Contend in 2026?
- Best 2026 American League Central Season-Long Future Betting Predictions
- Tuesday Feb. 17th College Basketball Betting Picks and Predictions
- Best 2026 American League East Season-Long Future Betting Predictions
- Best College Basketball Bets for Monday: Duke vs Syracuse, Houston vs Iowa State
- NBA All-Star Game Betting Preview: Best Picks for World vs. USA and MVP Odds
- NBA All-Star Saturday Picks: Best Bets for the 3-Point Contest and Shooting Stars
- NBA Three-Point Contest 2026 Best Picks and Prediction Markets for All-Star Saturday

