You might remember, toward the end of last year, when we reviewed each month of the past year leading up to New Years Day. We called it, imaginatively, "Year In Review." We continue today with July. We're digging through our archives pretty well, but if you think we should definitely feature something for the last year that we might overlook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions. And enjoy the trip down the lane of diminishing memory!
• July 4: Joey Chestnut wins a battle for America.
• July 2: A-Rod's wife is so vulgar!
• July 6: Bob Uecker and the Milwaukee Brewers meet the Furries.
• July 9: Baseball announces that Dane Cook will be the official spokesperson of the postseason. We ended up watching anyway.
• July 11: Brady Quinn hangs out with Poison. Kind of.
• July 17: The ESPN Memo drops. The world is a happy place.
• July 17: We just now realized that the ESPN Memo and our talk with Scott Van Pelt were on the same day.
• July 17: Oh, and it's also the day Ron Mexico was indicted.
• July 23: Fun with Tim Donaghy.