Rape Case Dropped Against Broncos' Adam Gotsis
credits: David Zalubowski | source: AP The Fulton County (Georgia) District Attorney released a statement today saying that his office has decided to drop the rape case against Denver Broncos defensive end Adam Gotsis, who was charged back in March, because “the evidence presented does not warrant any further action.”
According to the incident report, a woman told Atlanta police in February 2018 that she had been sexually assaulted by Gotsis in March 2013, back when he was a member of the Georgia Tech football team. The D.A.’s office originally said that they would decide whether or not to file formal criminal charges within 90 days, but the investigation stretched to over five months.
Gotsis, who said through his attorney at the time of his arrest that the allegations were false, was a second-round pick by the Broncos in 2016. He was a regular starter in 2017, and he participated in training camp throughout the investigation.
Why Jalen Brunson Should Fear Both the Cavaliers and Pistons
Cavaliers Facing Elimination Again in Game 7 Against Pistons
Canadiens vs. Sabres Game 6 Betting Picks and Predictions
Three NBA Teams Closer to a Rebuild Than Fans Realize
- NBA Playoff Best Bets: Cavaliers vs Pistons and Spurs vs Timberwolves Picks
- PGA Championship Picks: Scottie Scheffler, Rory McIlroy and More
- Wednesday MLB Best Bets: Jacob Misiorowski Strikeout Prop Leads Card
- Cavaliers vs. Pistons Game 5 Best Betting Picks, Predictions
- Best Betting Picks for Spurs vs. Timberwolves Game 5
- MLB Picks Today: Best Bets and Props for Tuesday May 12th's Slate
- NBA Playoff Bet Picks: Spurs vs. Timberwolves & Knicks vs. 76ers Predictions

