• There was some Hall of Fame voting.
• Sally Jenkins is awesome.
• Thirty freaking runs.
• We will never, ever wear a Texas shirt.
• Hirshey was there for that madness in the Meadowlands.
• His newspaper is not being nice to Stephen A. Smith.
• Comcast ... CLEVER!
• Get yourself a fuck lion, stat.
• Dan Shanoff's column debuted.
• Hey there, blue hair, do you like football?
• Michael Vick is pleading, kind of. Funny guy.
Whew. Hall of Fame week is exhausting. ALSO! This is key: To give the great Jim Cooke time to make the plaque illustrations, voting has been extended to 5 p.m. Monday night, and inductees will be announced Tuesday.
As for us, we're handing the mic to Matt Sussman for the weekend. We have to go to a wedding this weekend, so we look forward to still being hungover Monday morn. See you then.